Anyone can struggle with occasional bumpy skin, but the conditions that athletes encounter -- dirt, sweat, and sunscreen -- can make it even worse. So instead of letting it get in our way, we use this cream, designed for what’s commonly known as KP (keratosis pilaris).
It uses shea butter to deeply penetrate the skin to moisturize, soften, and reduce bumps and the appearance of KP across the arms and elsewhere on the body. Urea and sea buckthorn oil naturally helps heal and exfoliate, so you can go right back to being active – without letting a few bumps slow you down.
- Promotes skin health, eliminating the rough feel and look of colored bumps on your arms
- Moisturizes and improves skin texture
- Avocado Oil
- Shea Butter
- Urea 20%
- Boosts collagen and is a powerful antioxidant and can delay the appearance of skin aging.
- Moisturizer, accelerates wound healing that helps treat KP (Keratosis Pilaris).
- Hydrates skin and decreases scaling and bumps.